Ocean Life and this is one of the crafts we will tie into our unit:
What you'll need:
- Heavy construction paper or light cardboard
- Disposable paint brush (can use your finger instead)
- Pastina pasta (small, star-shaped pasta)
- Starfish Template
How to make your kids starfish craft:
- Print out our Starfish template. Cut the template out, trace onto your heavier paper or cardboard and cut out your starfish.
- Cover the starfish in glue.
- Sprinkle with pastina, pressing down slightly to make sure that the surface is covered. **Tip: place the starfish onto a jellyroll pan or a baking dish with sides before allowing your children to sprinkle on the pasta. This helps contain the unused pasta and keeps your house cleaner!
Here is the link to the goodies:
I will be posting our projects as we go along.